We are dedicated to delivering multi-disciplinary, culturally sensitive, systems focused on developmentally appropriate services. At Behavioral & Educational Solutions, P.C. (BES) we believe that children do not grow-up within vacuums; hence, our services are driven by the goal of establishing strong, collaborative, engaged relationships between the family, school, and other systems.
Behavioral & Educational Solutions, P.C., is an allied health/related services support company serving DC and Montgomery County.
Our clinicians have superb training in assessment, consultation, and therapy, and a wealth of experience servicing culturally, ethnically, and economically diverse populations. Our combined experiences in the schools (public, private, alternative, juvenile justice settings), psychiatric hospitals, judicial and forensic settings, and community clinics makes us familiar with the roles, guidelines, and procedural mandates that clinicians must abide by within different systems. Our clients include:
• Individuals and families
• District of Columbia Office of the State Superintendent of Education
• District of Columbia Public Schools
• District of Columbia Department of Disability Services
• District of Columbia Public Charter Schools
• State of Maryland Department of Juvenile Services
• State of Maryland Department of Education
• State of Maryland Department of Social Security Disability Insurance
• Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
• Montgomery County Circuit Court
• Prince George’s County Circuit Court
• Frederick County Circuit Court
• Cecil County Public Schools
• United Planning Organization
• Educare DC
Behavioral & Educational Solutions, P.C. is certified by The Maryland Department of Transportation Office of Minority Business Enterprise, and The Metropolitan Washington Unified Certification Program as a Minority and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise authorized to bid on government contracts. We are a fully bilingual organization (Spanish/English).
Cage: 7GS39 DUNS: 00438164
621330: Off. of Mental Health Practitioners;
541720: R&D in the Social Sciences & Humanities;
611710: Educational Support Services;
624190: Other Individual & Family Services;
611430: Prof. & Management Development Training;
541611: Adm. Management & General Management Consulting Services
541612: Human Resources Consulting Services
541614: Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
541618: Other Management Consulting Services
561990: All Other Support Services;
Behavioral & Educational Solutions, PC, is a behavioral and health services consulting company serving Washington, D.C. and Maryland state and local agencies since 2008. Behavioral & Educational Solutions (BES) is dedicated to delivering multidisciplinary, collaborative, systems focused services within different settings. At BES we understand that government and corporate clients need experts that understand the change is dependant on the interaction between the individuals in the setting and the setting itself.Our mission is to provide data driven services that establish strong, collaborative, engaged relationships.
As a behavioral and health services consulting firm our expertises are
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Behavioral Intervention Plans
- Career Related Psychological Testing
- Career Education Planning
- Crisis Intervention Response
- Education Planning Support
- Family Service Plans
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Individual, Group, & Family Therapy
- Life Skills Coaching
- Management Coaching
- Needs Assessments
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Organizational Behavioral Management
- Parent Coordination
- Parent Training & Consultation
- Professional Development Seminars
- Program Evaluation
- Psycho-educational Evaluations
- Psychological Evaluations
- Speech & Language Evaluations
- Speech Therapy
- Systemic Prevention Programs
- Teacher Training & Consultation
- Team Building Services
Our team of psychologists, behavior analysts, social-workers, and speech pathologists are dedicated to the mission. Our staff is qualified to provide services in Spanish and English. BESDC behavioral and health professionals provide support, resources, solutions, and education to military families that desire to increase engaged quality time with their family.
Behavioral & Educational Solutions, P.C. has been certified since 2010 by The District of Columbia Department of Small and Local Business Development, The Maryland Department of Transportation Office of Minority Business Enterprise, and The Metropolitan Washington Unified Certification Program as a Minority and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise authorized to bid on government contracts.
In addition in January 2016 we were awarded 8(a) status by the United States Small Business Administration and in September 2016 with were awarded our first federal contract with the United States Air-Force (USAF) Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP). (LOGO Here)(when clicked on logo below should pop up)
We have a contract with USAF staffing the EFMP Coordinator position at Ft. Meade. Our responsibilities are to implement and administer the installation family support portion of the Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP). In coordination with the installation EFMP assignments and medical functions we help identify and enroll special needs family members. We supports military spouses, and those families with special needs dependants to understand available resources, make appropriate connections to resources and follow-up with families. A key component is to establish and maintain cooperative partnerships with on and off base providers of special needs services for the delivery of integrated program services. We are tasked with identifying and evaluating family special needs and situational stressors, determine services for appropriate assistance and provide tailored guidance regarding accessing services that are not standard across the Air Force.
In addition we:
- Provide individual and family consultation services on benefits for family members available by enrollment.
- Conduct annual needs assessment of EFMP sponsors to evaluate needs requirements of EFMP coded personnel.
- Develop, update, and maintain installation EFMP education, outreach, and public affairs programs, to include awareness briefings for command, unit, community organizations, individuals, families, and distinguished visitors.
- Develop bi-annual workshop educating military members and their families on support services available to special needs families via local, state, and federal resources.
- Understand the unique concerns of military families.
- Understand Organizational Behavioral Change.
- Have expertise working with children with disabilities and their families.
- Have special expertise dealing with special needs populations.
- Are practitioner owned and understand the necessary components for quality service delivery.
- Are scientist/practitioners able to engage in clinical service and research.
- Engage in a multidisciplinary approache