We are dedicated to delivering multi-disciplinary, culturally sensitive, systems focused on developmentally appropriate services. At Behavioral & Educational Solutions, P.C. (BES) we believe that children do not grow-up within vacuums; hence, our services are driven by the goal of establishing strong, collaborative, engaged relationships between the family, school, and other systems.
Behavioral & Educational Solutions, P.C., is an allied health/related services support company serving DC and Montgomery County. Click for more detailed information about BESDC.
Our clinicians have superb training in assessment, consultation, and therapy, and a wealth of experience servicing culturally, ethnically, and economically diverse populations. Our combined experiences in the schools (public, private, alternative, juvenile justice settings), psychiatric hospitals, judicial and forensic settings, and community clinics makes us familiar with the roles, guidelines, and procedural mandates that clinicians must abide by within different systems. Our clients include:
• Individuals and families
• District of Columbia Office of the State Superintendent of Education
• District of Columbia Public Schools
• District of Columbia Department of Disability Services
• District of Columbia Public Charter Schools
• State of Maryland Department of Juvenile Services
• State of Maryland Department of Education
• State of Maryland Department of Social Security Disability Insurance
• Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
• Montgomery County Circuit Court
• Prince George’s County Circuit Court
• Frederick County Circuit Court
• Cecil County Public Schools
• United Planning Organization
• Educare DC
Behavioral & Educational Solutions, PC is certified by United States Small Business Administration as an 8a Certified Business. In addition BES is certified as a Minority and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise authorized to bid on government contracts by The District of Columbia Department of Small and Local Business Development, The Maryland Department of Transportation Office of Minority Business Enterprise, and The Metropolitan Washington Unified Certification Program.